Saturday, May 06, 2006

Cream of My DVD Crop

PLAYING FAVORITES is an exercise in self-mutilation. That explains why I would have to wring my hands if I were to pick my Top 10 from my DVD collection. Forgive me if I had to flick my eyes into adding five more titles to appease myself. So here are the 15 stuffs, each of which I have watched at least three times so far (and still raring to get bowled over again):



http://www.hotfreelayouts.com/movies.php

NEXT IN LINE:
1) Partice Leconte's Man On The Train
2) Tommy Lee Jones' The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada
3) Zhang Yimou's Hero
4) Rob Marshall's Chicago
5) Sam Mendes' American Beauty
6) Francois Ozon's 8 Women
7) Peter Jackson's Lord of The Rings Trilogy
8) Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List
9) Mike Nichols's Angels In America
10) Walter Salles' Central Station
11) Rober Pulcini's American Splendor
12) Jon Wright's Pride and Prejudice
13) Spike Jonze's Adaptation
14) Mike Leigh's Vera Drake
15) Billy Wilder's Sunset Boulevard

1 comment:

Kristian Cordero said...

this is kristian cordero from bikol. napadaan lang ako...bisitahin mo rin blog ko...www.santigwar.blogspot.com